13 April 2011

Family Life

Well it has been almost 6 months now since I went in to early labour and gave birth to the boys Fraser and Finley. I never imagined the boys would ever be this big. Both weighing in at over 11lbs now it has been a long road but I think finally we are heading on the right track. The boys are both doing well and will soon be off their oxygen support at home. I can't wait to get out and about with them this summer. They are both real characters, Finley loves to smile and Fraser is a cheeky monkey!
Ross is working hard as ever and has just returned from the British Craft Trade Fair where he gained some great new galleries to supply our cards and prints to this summer.  I am fully immersed into family life for the time being but hope to return to painting later in the year.