19 October 2016

Tails of the Sea

"Tails of the Sea" was my second snowdog design to be selected by the Sponsor "Primary Times" Sticking with a nautical theme this design features a Salty Seadog inspired by North East Fishermen, tattoos and all!




 It was a pleasure to have this design chosen by Primary Times as I have young Children and read this magazine every term. I painted "Tails"  in the Bridge Gallery in Tynemouth Station so that people could see my work in progress. Thanks to everyone who gave the design a thumbs up as they viewed through the windows.  He was an exciting dog to paint. His beard took me two days alone to paint and I loved painting on the tattoos!





Tails of the Sea will be on display in Sunderlands Keel Square for the ten weeks.



If you think you would like to give him a good home, he is well trained, enjoys sailing and likes to eat the occasional fish! Contact me for your invite to the auction to raise funds for St Oswolds Children's Hospice on the 6th December.